Monday, March 7, 2011

Artist Trading Card - Hollyhock

It was cold and wet over the weekend so it was a nice time to stay inside and play.  I'm working on summer clothes for the grands, Fabric ATC's and working out the details on a Art Quiltie I want to do.

I did manage to get upstairs to the studio and play with my graphite, which is something I've not done in a while.  I also purchased a set of watercolor crayons that I  want to experiement on fabric for the Art Quiltie that's still in the planning stages in the back of my mind.

Due to space constraints, I ordered a nice size studio set of watercolor pans.  I think they will serve my purpose better than all the tubes I have around. Too may toys and not enough playtime!!  

This particular ATC was done for a project "People, Places, Things" on ATCSFORALL and is on its way to Spain!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. So much detail, I love it!
    Sarah
    swap-bot

    ReplyDelete